CNews World: Vegan Ground Beef! My High Protein Meat Substitute - HD Videos
CNews: Marlon Doll
6, 508 Subcribe
Embed this video
<iframe width="450px" height="400px" src="http://www.cnewsworld.com/player/embed.php?v=htZB8YgaTwI&ssl=1" scrolling="NO" frameborder="0" ></iframe>
I recently came up with this Vegan Ground beef, and I'm stoked on it! This is a really easy plant-based meat substitute, that works so well with fajitas, quesadillas, or tacos. It's quite high in protein, and a complete one at that! Subscribe for healthy recipes, tips and more: https://youtube.com/marlondoll?sub_confirmation=1
- 1 Cup of Black Rice (Or brown)
- 1 Cup of Quinoa
- 4 Cups of Water
- 1 Tbsp of Salt
- 1 Tbsp of MSG or Mushroom Seasoning (Optional)
- 1 Tbsp of Salt
- 1 Tbsp of Chili Powder
- 1 Tbsp of Cumin
- 1 Tbsp of Garlic Powder
- 1 12 oz Can of Black or Kidney Beans
1. Rinse your black rice, if not already pre-rinsed. Add rice to a pot with 4 Cups of water, salt, and optional mushroom seasoning. Bring to a boil.
2. Once it reaches a boil, add Quinoa, and reduce heat to a simmer on low. As it evaporates give it a stir every few minutes. When water is nearly evaporated, add beans, and spices and mix. When water is fully evaporated it's done. This will make at least 6 servings of ground beef.
Connect with me:
Exotic Recipes with Everyday Ingredients: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKt7-6KeYU8yAdMB0RBffE-8smZ4JTDa9
Vegetarian Recipes for Beginners: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKt7-6KeYU8xeGAMC6KZHFT839Kpkj2El
All Bachelor on a Budget Videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKt7-6KeYU8xPEVNuewc0o4Ib9Xn9GRXj
Healthy Breakfast Ideas:
Bachelor on a Budget is cooking show to teach people how to make healthy and delicious meals affordably.
Of the 100+ videos, there are a variety of themes including Vegetarian dishes, Exotic recipes with Everyday Ingredients, Healthy Snack and Breakfast Recipes, infotainment videos such “What the Heck is MSG and Umami?!” and “10 Staple Ingredients to Enhance the Flavour of Your Recipes”
The self funded and produced show started two years ago. We release a new video every Tuesday on YouTube, with additional subsidiary content for Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook and Reddit.