CNews World: Education and Skills Committee - 13 September 2017 - HD Videos
CNews: The Scottish Parliament
Embed this video
<iframe width="450px" height="400px" src="http://www.cnewsworld.com/player/embed.php?v=_tJ49mn6fDU&ssl=1" scrolling="NO" frameborder="0" ></iframe>
1. Declaration of interests: Michelle Ballantyne will be invited to declare any relevant interests.
2. Decision on taking business in private: The Committee will decide whether to take item 4 in private.
3. SQA Evidence: The Committee will take evidence from—
Dr Janet Brown, Chief Executive, and Linda Ellison, Director of Finance, Scottish Qualifications Authority;
Robert Quinn, Head of Qualifications Development: English, Language, Business and Core Skills., SQA.
4. Children and Young People (Information Sharing) (Scotland) Bill Witness selection: The committee will select further witnesses for future evidence sessions.
5. School Infrastructure (in private): The Committee will consider a draft report.
Published by the Scottish Parliament Corporate Body.
www.parliament.scot // We do not facilitate discussions on our YouTube page but encourage you to share and comment on our videos on your own channels. // If you would like to join in our conversations please follow @ScotParl on Twitter or like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/scottishparliament