CNews World: 10 ways I use Aloe Vera! - Love this stuff!! - HD Videos
CNews: Ela Gale ♡
946, 624 Subcribe
Embed this video
<iframe width="450px" height="400px" src="http://www.cnewsworld.com/player/embed.php?v=KZeNOZFfO4E&ssl=1" scrolling="NO" frameborder="0" ></iframe>
Hey! Aloe vera is my go-to 'product' for sooo many health, beauty and wellness benefits! I honestly love aloe vera and its so easy to grow and harness the benefits directly from the plant. As you guys probably know by now, I get really excited about finding natural alternatives and solutions to our everyday needs - there is nothing better than being able to create your own wellbeing at home.
Ways I use aloe vera:
1. Exfoliator / moisturiser in one! : split them open and sprinkle some sugar on them then rub them over your body
2. Boil leaves in water & inhale to help with asthma symptoms and clearing sinuses
3. Sun burn remedy - rub over burn areas - cools & reduces inflammation
4. Face mask - apply by itself, i like to blend aloe gel and avocado for a super moisturising restorative mask!
5. Remove itchiness from insect bites / rashes
6. Take it as a ‘supplement’ - adding little cubes to salads or smoothies because it contains many vitamins including A, C, E, folic acid, B1, B2, B3, B6 & vitamin B12. Some of the 20 minerals found in Aloe vera include: calcium, magnesium, chromium, zinc, selenium, sodium, potassium, copper, manganese & iron
7. Treat & protect acne - its antimicrobial AND forms a protective barrier over the skin (great for after a face scrub or ‘open’ acne -overnight protect)
8. Sooth crackling skin - rub over heal
9. Hair leave-in treatment - you can just add a little to you hands and smooth it gently through your hair (or you can
10. Drink aloe vera juice to relieve gastrointestinal disorders like indigestion, irritable bowel syndrome, it helps with keeping things flowing and a bunch of other benefits for your digestive system,
I hope you enjoyed this video ♡
If you want to find my elsewhere here are some of my details:
how old are you? : 22
Where do you live? : New Zealand
What do you film with: Canon 60d & canon s120
What do you edit on: FCPX
What do you study: Masters in Communication of Science and filmmaking
What do you love most in life: bruce -my chihuahua, my family & bf, animals, sunshine, FOOD, nature, compassion...
This channel hopes to inspire a positive life ♡
“take care of your body, its the only place you have to live”
“life is short, smile while you still have teeth”
“be the change you want to see, in your life and in the world!"
For all business enquiries, please contact:
Stay beautiful, love you guys ♡
Healthy. Happy. Natural. DIY. Inspired. Positive